You have no items in your shopping cart.
This service allows you to submit Notices (as defined below) via the https://uriage.ca/ website (the "Site") about the Products (as defined below) that you have used (the "Service").
We have also created a section dedicated to frequently asked questions related to the use of the Service.
For the purposes of these terms, the term “Notice” refers, individually, to the opinion, review, comment, information or recommendation that you submit through the Service, in connection with your personal use of a product marketed under the Uriage brand (the "Product"). The Notice includes the assignment of a rating (which may vary from one to five stars) that reflects your actual appreciation of the Product.
Please find below the most frequently asked questions about customer notices.
1. Go to https://uriage.ca/ website
2. Select the product that you have used and purchased online or in-store
3. Comment on it by filling out the submission form
Prestilux ("Uriage ") may offer you a benefit, such as participation in a contest or a free product, in exchange for the submission of a Notice.
Does the Notice have to follow certain rules?
The Notice must follow the following guidelines (the “Guidelines”):
• The Notice should adequately reflect your genuine experience with the Product
• The Notice must not be contrary to morals, public order, and any applicable laws or regulations
• The Notice must not contain comments that denigrate, are defamatory, offensive, obscene, racist or violent
• The Notice must not be false or misleading
• The Notice shall not refer, directly or indirectly, to third parties, including without limitation, competitors of Uriage
• The Notice should not contain any personal information (for example, your name and contact information)
• The Notice should not contain any comments of medical nature
• The Notice should not contain any comments on the safety of the Product
• The Notice must not contain computer viruses, worms or other potentially harmful programs or computer files
Once the Notice is submitted, Prestilux ("Uriage ") does not guarantee you the possibility of modifying or removing it.
The Notice will be used as long as Prestilux ("Uriage ") and, if applicable, its subsidiaries and affiliates, deem it appropriate. For example, a Notice could be removed from the website if it refers to a product whose composition has changed since its publication.
By submitting content to Prestilux ("Uriage "), you represent that:
• you are the sole owner of all rights, titles and interests in and to the Notice, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, or are fully entitled to grant them hereunder without infringing third-party’s rights
• you hereby waive the exercise of any moral rights that you own or may own in and to the Notice for the exclusive benefit of Prestilux ("Uriage "), or have obtained such waiver from the author of the Notice
• the view expressed in the Notice adequately reflects your genuine experience with the Product, and is given freely without constraint
• at the time of submitting the Notice, you are at least 18 years old
• if you did not reach the age of majority in your province or territory of residence at the time of submitting the Notice, you have obtained the permission from the holder of parental authority to submit such Notice
You also represent that you will not submit any content:
• that you know to be false, inaccurate or misleading
• that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary right, right of publicity or privacy of any third party
• that violates any law or ordinance, or any order or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing consumer protection, unfair competition, discrimination or false advertising)
• which is or may reasonably be considered defamatory, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or business
• for which you have been paid or have received compensation from an unapproved third party
• contains information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or telephone numbers
• contains viruses, worms or other potentially harmful computer programs or files
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Prestilux ("Uriage ") (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third party service providers, including Bazaarvoice, Inc.) from and against any and all claims, demands and damages (direct and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with any breach of the foregoing representations and warranties by you or any violation by you of any law or the rights of any third party.
For any content you submit, you grant Prestilux ("Uriage ") a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, or sell or distribute or incorporate such content in any form, media, or technology worldwide without compensation to you.
All content you submit may be used at the sole discretion of Prestilux ("Uriage ") reserves the right to edit, reduce or remove any content on the Uriage Brand website that it deems, in its sole discretion, to violate the content guidelines or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Prestilux ("Uriage ") does not guarantee that you will have the means, through Prestilux ("Uriage "), to modify or delete content that you have submitted. Written notes and notices are generally published within two to ten business days. However, Prestilux ("Uriage ") reserves the right to delete or refuse to publish any content submitted for any reason. You acknowledge that you, and not Prestilux ("Uriage "), are responsible for the content you submit. No part of the content you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on the part of Prestilux ("Uriage "), its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or third-party service providers and their respective directors, officers, and employees.